Inclusion through digital learning
Many apps improve skills and create new opportunities for participation. Especially for people with learning difficulties and disabilities. We show you the basics and essential apps in an inclusive workshop.
Contents of the workshop:
- Basic handling of an iPad
- Apps on the cause-effect principle
- Supported Communication Apps
- Apps for calculating and writing
- OSMO - a slightly different learning game
- Photography and short video clips
- Designing a multimedia book
Develop valuable talents
Tablets offer valuable potential in many areas. Especially for the target group of people with learning difficulties and disabilities: Communication, mobility training, self-management, concentration, individual learning in basic education, (digital) inclusion and much more.
When, where, who, how much?
In our workshops, people with learning difficulties and disabilities work as instructors.
The language of instruction is German.
Workshop Inclusion through digital learning
- When? 11.06.2019, 09:00 - 16:00 o'clock
- Where? Heinrichstraße 145, Graz, Austria
- Who? Karl Bäck, Markus Binder and Aaron Reitbauer are the trainers
- How much? The participation fee is 140 € per person.
Contact and registration:
Telephone: 0043 316 / 81 47 16 - 22
Is the date not quite right for you?
Contact us and we will be happy to prepare an individual offer for you!