Management and Administration
Visionary and networker.
Stays calm even in rough situations (usually).
Klaus Candussi is managing director of atempo GmbH as well as managing partner in CFS GmbH.
Experience and Competencies
- Studies of musicology, degree Mag.Phil. at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz
- Social management studies, MAS degree at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Work experience as regional secretary of Lebenshilfe Styria
- Managing director of several organizations working for and with people with disabilities
- Journalist, consultant and lecturer
- Ashoka Fellow since 2015, graduate of the Ashoka Visionary Program 2016 for innovative leadership and impact orientation
- Experience in building and leading social organizations and in designing and managing transnational development projects.
- Co-founder and, together with Walburga Fröhlich, central representative of the atempo Group.
- Work with people with learning difficulties and disabilities, as well as work with self-help organizations
- Experience as organizational consultant, moderator and lecturer, journalistic practice and lecturing activities
- Many years of experience in stakeholder management
Board of directors/supervisory board functions
- Chairman of the association atempo
- Board member of the "Österreichischer Franchiseverband ÖFV" (Austrian Franchise Association)
- 2018: Innovative Practice 2018 Zero Project
- 2017: World Summit Award
- 2017: Social Award
- 2017: Fast Forward Award Fin.
- 2016: SDG Pioneer
- 2015: Ashoka Fellowship
- 2015: Erasmus+
- 2015: European Business Award
- 2015: Zweiländerpreis
- 2015: ASRA
- 2015: Green Franchise Award nom.
- 2014: Trigos
- 2013: Franchise Award
- 2012: Trigos nom.
- 2012: SEA-Award nom.
- 2011: B2B Diversity Award
- 2011: ConSozial Award
- 2009: Lifelong Learning Award
- 2007: SozialMarie Award